Get out your Pens! It’s Open!
U.S.-Japan Face Mask Design Contest 2020
• Deadline: January 22, 2021 by 6:00pm (EST)
• Voting and judging: February 8-17, 2021 (EST)
• Winners Announced: March 1, 2021, live on our YouTube channel
The CDC recommends the use of face masks to curb the transmission of the COVID-19 virus and CGP is launching "Mask Up 2020", an original face mask design contest, to encourage mask wearing through fun, creative mask designs.
"Mask Up 2020" is open to all amateur creators, from children to adults; participation is free. Along with an advisory committee, participants will decide the winning designs. The winning designs will be printed on masks and distributed to interested medical institutions and nonprofit Japan-related organizations such as Japan-America Societies, Japanese Gardens, etc.; winners will receive 25 of their designed face masks.
How to Enter:
Submit the following 2 items, as 2 separate files, by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Entry and Release Form (signed) - including design title and design concept
• Original Face Mask Design Template - including name and design title